Archive for February, 2012
Alyssa was showing me a picture of a solar sun rings in a swimming pool and was telling me how it works. Kids are so advanced these days, sometimes they know more about us lol. And while Alyssa blabs here and there, I was making a checklist of what I have to do for my 2nd munchkin’s baptism. Here’s what I have so far.
Main Table/Dessert Table/Stage
- Big Cutout Letters (SOPHIA) to be hung at the centre of the wall
- Pink & Brown Polkadot Ribbon
- Circle Printout Pictures of Sophia
- Hooks to hang the letters to
- White tac
- Tape to stick Sophia’s pictures to the ribbon
- Circle Banners “WELCOME TO THE CHRISTIAN WORLD”
- Brown Ribbon for the circle banners
- Puncher for the banner
- Table Cover
- Table Runner (Pink polka dots wrapping paper)
- Food Labels
- Brown Ribbon
- Ladybug cutouts
CEILING DECORS – HANGING POM POMS & CIRCLE CURTAINS
- Brown Tissue Paper (100sheets) makes 12 pompoms
- Baby Pink Tissue Paper (100sheets) makes 12 pompoms
- Pink Tissue Paper (100sheets) makes 12 pompoms
- Cream Tissue Paper (50sheets) makes 6 pompoms
- Monofilament (invisible string)
- White Tac or tape for the ceiling
- Magic tape for attaching circles to string
- Circle cutouts (colors on the bunting) (1” & 2” rounds)
- Printout Ladybugs (2” size) *to be included in circle curtains at random
I must come up with something new this year. Something to suprise my little girl. This afternoon just as I was helping out a friend about her car title loans New Jersey, Alyssa had this to say…..
Alyssa: Mum, on Valentine’s Day, I want you to surprise us again… You make some pancakes in heart shape then cut out some papers in heart shape as well. Wake Daddy, me and Sophia up and we’ll have a surprise breakfast in bed! Just like what you did before, remember???
I can’t believe she can still recall that. She was only 3 years old then. So I have to think of something else to surprise her and her father. These are the pictures of our simple Heart’s day celebration last Feb 2009.