My first attempt in giving Sophia her first solid is not as succesful as I would have want it to be. She is not that interested yet but on the 3rd day since it was her big sister who was feeding her, she seems to be happy about it and finished everything her big sis offered her. We weren’t really prepared that day and I have no baby spoons or bowl yet so I ordered this from cow & gate. For £15 it contains the following:
- Cow & Gate cool bag
- Splat floor mat
- Cow & Gate baby rice 25g sachet
- Cow & Gate fruity porridge 25g sachet
- Cow & Gate creamy carrot & potato 125g jar
- Cow & Gate sweet potato bake 125g jar
- Cow & Gate 100% fruit apple & pear 100g pot
- Cow & Gate 100% fruit apple & banana 100g pot
- Tommee Tippee Essentials bib
- 2 x Tommee Tippee Essentials food pots
- 2 x Tommee Tippee Essentials spoons
I also made squash puree which we can just easily thawed when Sophia is hungry….
Now off to Denise’s party with the girls and the hello kitty rockstar cake I made. Later I will get back on my noise cancelling ear buds hunt for my brother. Today is going to be a fun day for my girls….party! party!